Terms & Conditions
By making a booking at Mountainview Villa Luxury Lodge you are agreeing to the following Terms and Conditions.
Please read the following carefully
- All rates are quoted in New Zealand dollars and include the 15% New Zealand Goods & Services Tax.
- Rates are subject to change and will be confirmed at the time of reservation.
- We regret, unless the lodge is booked for Exclusive Use, we are unable to accommodate children under the age of 2 years old.
We are a small-sized boutique accommodation so cancellations affect us greatly. However, we are aware that oftentimes we are not in control of circumstances. As such, we do not provide a refund but all our direct bookings are 100% re-bookable at no additional cost from 12 months of check-in. The booking can also be transferable if discussed with us in advance and agreed in writing.
Check-In and Check-Out
- Check-In: 2pm to 10pm
- Check-Out: 10am
- Contact us for late check-in and check-out as we may be able to accommodate this.
All transactions will be processed in New Zealand Dollars (NZD).
We require 50 percent deposit upon booking and the remaining 50 percent balance payable 10 days prior to check-in date. Payment will be taken directly from the credit card used when booking.
- All rates are subject to change.
- Smoking is not permitted in the guest rooms or any covered areas within the property.
- Small dogs and working assistance dogs (Guide and Hearing Assistance dog only) are allowed with prior approval by the owners.
- We reserve the right to limit the number of people in any one room. Unless it has been previously communicated and agreed in writing we operate a no party policy. We also reserve the right to remove people from rooms if noise levels exceed acceptable levels and are reducing the enjoyment levels of other guests.
- Any damage to the room or property may be charged to the credit card provided, or billed to the guest and may include loss of income if applicable.
- Mountainview Villa Luxury Lodge accepts no responsibility to amend your reservation due to transport delays/closures/cancellations. i.e. airport, ferry, or road closures due to bad weather.
- Mountainview Villa Luxury Lodge is not liable for any additional payment or transaction fees.
If for any reason, Mountainview Villa Luxury Lodge is unable to accommodate you after your booking is confirmed, we will notify you immediately by e-mail. Mountainview Villa Luxury Lodge is a boutique accommodation provider located in Blenheim, New Zealand. We are committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Under no circumstances will the details of guests be shared amongst individuals nor be distributed to third party organisations without consent. Credit card details entered are securely encrypted and all payments processed on this website are done through a certified PCI compliant payment gateway.
Please note that in order for us to create the most memorable experience Mountainview Villa Luxury Lodge holds the information you provide us in our secure hotel system and distributes it internally to appropriate departments prior and during your stay. After your departure you have a personal profile in our hotel system to ensure any return visits are seamless experiences. Personal data is treated in full confidence and not distributed to any parties outside of Mountainview Villa Luxury Lodge. Please advise specifically should you wish to have all data removed post-stay.